If your product is not satisfactory, we would be happy to help.
To understand our warranty policy for your product, please visit our policy page here.
If your product is eligible for a return request authorization, please follow the following guidelines.
- Check the warranty policy for your product
- Contact us to request an RMA
- Send a ticket request on this page or send an email to email@example.com
- Include your name, order number, phone number, email, and a detailed description of your issue
- Await further Instruction by our Technical Team on how to move forward with your return
Please Note- All products sent into BridgeCom Require an RMA
Your product will be rejected if you do not contact us first
You can check the status of your ticket by visiting ___ and creating an account