Modified on: Fri, 15 May, 2020 at 10:55 AM
- Can you program the radio without the software? Yes! It is easily programmed through the front display. See the Owner's Manual, Chapter Four for more information.
- Can I use another mic with the BCM-144? Sorry, no. The mic is powered and using another mic can damage the radio.
- The external speaker output on the back of the mobile, what are the specs? It can produce 10W max into a 4 ohm speaker
- My programming cable will not work with my Window XP, 7,8,10 computer. What do I do? Go to the FTDI USB Chip web site driver page. Once there open the Installation Guide and open the document for your windows version. Follow the guide to determine you need a VCP (Virtual Com Port) driver and download the driver for your version of Windows. Then continue to follow the FTDI Installation Instructions. Once complete plug in your programming cable and read your radio. Congrats, you are all set!
- Frequency Range: 144.0-147.995 MHz Tx / 136.0-174.0 MHz Rx
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.